Create a Shadowbase Audit Log to Verify Transaction Activity
Figure 1 — Service Bureau’s Provisioning Architecture
A brokerage service bureau provides trading services to financial services firms on HPE NonStop systems (Figure 1).
The financial services firms act as a “middleman,” providing portfolio management with online access to the service bureau’s NonStop trading application.
- As the bureau grew, the financial services firms needed larger environments for additional applications and services.
- The bureau needed to maintain financial data integrity, as it is required to meet regulatory requirements and maintain an archive log of all historical trading activity.
- It also wanted to use new analytical tools to access key business insights and analyze all trading activity.
Figure 2 — HPE Shadowbase Data Integration
- Provides proof-of-performance for financial integrity
- Meets regulatory requirements
- Creates trading activity databases for analysis
- Performs what-if analysis and scenarios
- Enables sophisticated data mining, modeling, and analytic processing (OLAP)
- Creates an archive of change history
- Coexists with existing transformation operations
- The application remains online the entire time without any code changes
HPE Shadowbase Products of Interest
Contact us or your HPE Shadowbase representative, and learn how Shadowbase software will benefit you.
Related Case Studies:
Related Solution Brief: HPE Shadowbase SOLV Product Suite Solution Brief
Related White Paper: HPE Shadowbase SOLV Product Suite — Online Database Loading, Copying, Synchronizing, and Unloading