Professional Services & Request Form
Gravic offers a range of customizable HPE Shadowbase Professional Services to meet any customer need, including (but not limited to):
- Initial customer replication needs assessment and analysis
- Project architecture and design discussions
- Shadowbase installation assistance
- Shadowbase configuration assistance
- Designing and developing Shadowbase user exits (product customizations)
- Testing and deploying Shadowbase solutions
- Shadowbase product training
- Shadowbase environment loading analysis and performance tuning
- Shadowbase product upgrades or environment upgrades to achieve Zero Downtime Migration (ZDM) solutions
All services are scheduled at a mutually agreeable and convenient date, time, and location (on-site or remote).
Request Professional Services
If you purchased your Shadowbase software through HPE, then please contact your HPE sales representative. However, if you purchased your Shadowbase software directly from Gravic, then please contact us.