March 3, 2023 — Gravic Announces HPE NonStop Shadowbase Compare for SQL 6.800 (T1122^ABB)
- Copy link to clipboard
- Email link
- Support for SQL/MX 3.8.1 has been added.
- SQL Compare can now compare two tables on two different systems connected over Expand without requiring the “Expand Large Messages” feature to be enabled.
- SQL Compare will automatically use the largest IPC format that the Expand connection supports.
- “SQL” and “EXPLAIN” commands were added.
- When enabled, these commands will allow SQL Compare to log all of its SQL statements and EXPLAIN plans.
- This version resolves a number of internal issues related to the automatic parallelism features of SQL Compare that were introduced in the previous version.
Notice — new license file requirement
A new license file is required to install and run HPE Shadowbase (for HPE NonStop and Other Servers) software version 6.700 and later. This requirement is due to a change in the format of the license file from prior versions; current license terms are still valid and remain in force. Contact the HPE License Manager or your local Shadowbase reseller to request a new license file.
DO NOT INSTALL HPE Shadowbase software version 6.700 or later until a new license file has been obtained.