Ensure Quality Assurance Through Operational Analytics
A major U.S. commodity provider delivers eight billion pounds of produce per year to customers from thousands of independent farms throughout the country. Major commodity producers are shifting towards precision agriculture, which takes the guesswork out of growing crops and facilitates integrated commodity pricing in the financial spot markets.
- The system’s applications lived in data silos, and the testing equipment can become uncalibrated without the agency knowing.
- The feedback provided was stale by the time it reached growers and the pricing market.
- Use HPE Shadowbase Data Integration for heterogeneous integration and data silo integration and consolidation.
- Distribute commodity quality data in real-time so the produce can be fairly priced on the financial spot market.
Figure 1 — HPE Shadowbase Big Data Architecture
- Distributed and consolidated quality data across heterogeneous systems for OLAP analysis
- Increased commodity quality by immediately alarming users when testing parameters are not met
HPE Shadowbase Products of Interest
- HPE NonStop Shadowbase Basic Data Integration Software (BE443AC/QSA51V6)
- HPE Shadowbase Basic Application Software 1-8 core or 9+ core (WSA51V6T1/T2)
Contact us or your HPE Shadowbase representative, and learn how Shadowbase software will benefit you.
Related Case Study: HPE Shadowbase Software Enables Operational Analytics for Commodity Big Data
Related White Paper: HPE Shadowbase Solutions in a Big Data World
Related Solution Brief: HPE Shadowbase Data Replication Solutions