Continuous Application Availability for Cellular Network
A cellular provider services a large and growing population of cell phone customers. All traffic for a given subscriber is routed to only one system at a time.
The provider needed to improve cell phone services and provisioning to be more efficiently load-balanced and continuously available to avoid data collisions when running in an active/active business continuity architecture. This required improvements in network routing capabilities and system scale-out as well as redundancy to survive any catastrophic system, datacenter, or regional disaster.
- Use HPE Shadowbase bi-directional data replication to synchronize application databases in a “route anywhere” model (any user/transaction can be serviced by any system)
- Apply relative replication to correct data collisions, keeping records consistent across nodes
Figure 1 — HPE Shadowbase Business Continuity Active/Active “Route Anywhere” Architecture
HPE Shadowbase Products of Interest
- HPE NonStop Shadowbase Basic Data Replication (BE441AC)
- HPE NonStop Shadowbase Advanced Data Replication (BE442AL)
- HPE NonStop Shadowbase Compare (BE445AC)
Contact us or your HPE Shadowbase representative, and learn how Shadowbase software will benefit you.
Related Case Study:
Related White Papers:
Related Solution Briefs: