Sizzling-Hot-Takeover (SZT) Availability for Island Bank
An island bank runs BASE24™ for 24×7 point-of-sale (POS) and ATM services on HPE NonStop Servers. The bank relied upon an untested active/passive business continuity solution for Disaster Recovery.
- The bank needed to replace a legacy replication product, increase application availability, and provide a simple method for periodically testing the failover process.
- The bank needed to perform a BASE24 application upgrade and an HPE NonStop hardware refresh with no downtime.
- Upgraded the BASE24 application – performs the hardware platform refresh with no downtime
- Simplified the recovery process with the SZT solution – created a fast and reliable failover capability and the flexible ability to practice periodic, nondisruptive testing through the SZT solution
- Synchronized the databases – demonstrates business continuity to key stakeholders with HPE Shadowbase Compare software
HPE Shadowbase Products of Interest
Contact us or your HPE Shadowbase representative, and learn how Shadowbase software will benefit you.
Related Case Studies:
Related White Paper: Choosing a Business Continuity Solution to Match Your Business Availability Requirements
Related Solution Brief: