Create the Ultimate Online Shopping Experience with Real-Time Business Intelligence
Figure 1 — Manual data entry and importing between systems
Due to recent merger activity, an online retailer maintains multiple data silos for its operational systems (Figure 1). The retailer offers a basic online shopping experience for items viewed or added to the shopping cart.
- The retailer is losing additional sales penetration since it does not dynamically adapt the shopping experience to customers’ searches and purchases.
- Data must be acquired, integrated, and quickly analyzed from a variety of incompatible systems, or data silos, meaning the retailer’s strategic and tactical business units are unable to react quickly in an agile-like workflow.
- The retailer wanted to offer additional products similar to those viewed or purchased (i.e., presenting a side bar to the online shopper that shows “Customers who bought this item also bought…”).
Figure 2 — HPE Shadowbase Real Time Business Intelligence Architecture
- Increased add-on sales from customers
- Personalized the user experience with relevant product offerings
- Distributed data across the enterprise, where it can be leveraged for other analytical purposes
HPE Shadowbase Products of Interest
- HPE NonStop Shadowbase Basic Data Integration Software (BE443AC/QSA51V6)
- HPE NonStop Shadowbase Advanced Data Integration (BE444AL/QSA52V6)
- HPE Shadowbase Basic Application Software 1-8 core or 9+ core (WSA51V6T1/T2)
- HPE Shadowbase Advanced Application Software LTU 1-8 core or 9+ core (WSA52V6T1/T2)
- HPE Shadowbase Essential Software Bundle (BE446AC/QSA54V6)
Contact us or your HPE Shadowbase representative, and ask how Shadowbase software will benefit you.
Related Case Study:
Related White Papers:
Related Solution Brief: HPE Shadowbase Database Compare Technology