Replicate and Transform Insurance Claims Data
An insurance company provides claim processing for client companies across multiple databases residing on multiple platforms using end-of-day batch file processing to synchronize data. The company uses manual processing to provide claim information to its clients.
The manual process is error prone, duplicates effort, and is time consuming. It is unable to meet its clients’ needs in terms of checking claim status and verifying claim information in a timely manner through an automated process.
- Use HPE Shadowbase Data Integration to integrate heterogeneous databases on separate platforms
- Changes made to the HPE NonStop SQL database are applied to the Windows SQL database in real-time and vice versa
Figure 1 — HPE Shadowbase Bidirectional Data Replication Architecture
- Reduced user data entry redundancy and errors
- Increased speed of claim status updates
- Improved the user experience with a modern interactive interface
HPE Shadowbase Products of Interest
- HPE NonStop Shadowbase Basic Data Integration Software (BE443AC/QSA51V6)
- HPE NonStop Shadowbase Advanced Data Integration LTU (BE444AL/QSA52V6)
- HPE Shadowbase Basic Application Software 1-8 core or 9+ core (WSA51V6T1/T2)
- HPE Shadowbase Basic Application Software LTU 1-8 core or 9+ core (WSA52V6T1/T2)
Contact us or your HPE Shadowbase representative, and learn how Shadowbase software will benefit you.
Related Case Studies:
White Paper: HPE Shadowbase Streams for Data Integration
Solution Brief: HPE Shadowbase Data Replication Solutions